Are you looking for great SaaS freelance writers but don't know where to start? Is it blocking you from scaling your content strategy?
I get it. I was in your place.
- You want to move fast, but the search of hiring writers is delaying progress.
- You've run out of ideas on WHERE to find SaaS writers.
- You don't want to rely on 1-2 freelance writers and instead want a big team of freelance writers to work with.
If any of this resonates, I wrote this book is for you. I promise that by the end of this book, you will unblock this constraint.
Who am I?
I'm Madhav and I've led content teams for SaaS businesses (like Hubstaff, Bonsai, Weflow etc.) for more than a decade. After 10 years of all the mistakes one could make, I figured out some tried-and-testing tactics to find great SaaS content writers.
For example, did you know that author bylines are a very successful tactic to finding vetted SaaS writers? I've covered it in detail in Chapter 1.
"The No-Nonsense Guide to Find Great SaaS Writers" is filled with step-by-step instructions on how to find great SaaS writers. It includes:
- 7 secret "tried & tested" tactics to find great writers (with screenshots)
- Cold email templates to get writers to respond back to you instantly
- Links to marketplaces, communities & "twitter threads" to find writers
This 19 page book is short, practical and no-nonsense. Our only goal is that by the end of this book, you'd know EXACTLY what to do to hire great freelance writers.
BONUS: Interview with Chartmogul's Head of Content on how he finds, manages & hires writers.
You'll get a PDF copy of the book: The No-Nonsense Guide to Find Great SaaS Writers